Valentine’s Day is here. Here are 15 most romantic quotes on Valentine’s Day which will help you drool your love. These tried and tested Valentine Quotes are sure to make your love wanting for more.
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.~ Thomas Merton
- There is only one smile that I have and I wanna give it to you.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.~ A. A. Milne
- The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.~ Rumi
- They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.~ Bil Keane
Express your love and wish your sweetheart with these romantic Valentine’s Day Greetings!
- You can doubt the fire on the stars. You can doubt the sun’s movement. You can doubt truth to be a liar. But never doubt my love.
- A warm friendship is like love and my love is like a steady friendship.
- On seeing you I do not know why do lips come together, why do birds sing, why does snow melt, why the roses unfold, why does the dawn whitens behind the trees. Will you be my Valentine?
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.~ Judy Garland
- Never go on a trip with someone you do not love.~ Ernest Hemingway, A Moveable Feast
- LOVE is anterior to life, Posterior to death, Initial of creation, and the exponent of breath. I just can’t stay without you.
- I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything.~ F. Scott Fitzgerald, A letter about Zelda
- You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.”~ William Faulkner, Mississippi
- There are all kinds of love in this world but nothing like yours.
- When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out. Mine just did.
Till then, spread some love, love and more love!