Love is a strange feeling. It’s wild and uncontrollable, and can happen entirely by accident when you least expect it.
If you read anything on this list and that makes you think, “hmmm strange…” I hate to break it to you, but you might be falling in love.
1. You will obsessively check your phone in every 15 seconds to make sure you still have service on your phone, or that the phone volume is still on so that you haven’t missed any calls.
2. You will read his/ her messages/ texts over and over again. Even if you are a sort of person who doesn’t like to keep the message history, but with this guy/ girl, you will behave opposite as it brightens up your day and make you smile from ear to ear.
3. You will start thinking about his/ her happiness more than you will think about yours. You will do things that will make him/ her feel good and happy, even at the cost of your well- being.
4. You can’t stay mad at him/ her for more than a minute or two. In fact, you will actually need to try hard to stay mad at him/ her.
5. Everything will remind you of him/ her when you are not together and while you think your heart will beat faster and faster.
6. You get butterflies in your stomach when you see him/ her. You are all excited and happy. Your heart starts beating as it’s about to jump right out of your chest, into his/ her arms.
7. You will smile for no reason, just by listening to his/ her voice.
8. It never feels like you are wasting your time with him/ her. In fact time ‘wasted’ with him/ her doesn’t ever feel wasted.
9. You will start listening to slow romantic songs.
10. While looking at him/ her, you can see only that person. You can’t see the other people around you.
11. Any tiny interaction will send a jolt of excitement to you. Even if it is just two minutes with him/ her would be worth more than a whole day without him/ her.
12. You will lose track of time and no amount of time spent with him/ her would be ever enough.
13. You will walk slowly when you are with him/ her.
14. You will have a natural energy boost that will lift your mood. You will feel much more alive and productive than ever as you go through your day.
15. While reading the list, there was only one person on your mind the whole time. 😉
Always remember that most of the time, the biggest obstacle to love is denial. It’s scary to realize you’re falling in love with him/ her, and it’s easy to say, ‘no, I’m not falling in love.’
But if you read this list, and realized that most of these signs apply to you then you are surely falling in love.
Till then, spread some love and cheer!