Mother’s Day is a celebration honoring mothers and motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. Celebrate by expressing your love to motherhood.
This Mother’s Day you might want to buy a gift or flowers along with a card, but you might find a bit difficult to pen down your thoughts to express your feelings towards her.
Here are the top 10 Mother’s Day quotes to help express your love and help wish all the moms a very Happy Mother’s Day. Try incorporating one of these quotes into your card or gift for Mother’s Day. This will help them know that you thinking of them and will even get a smile on their face.
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.”
~ Rudyard Kipling
- “There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.”
~ Billy Sunday
- “For when a child is born the mother also is born again.”
~ Gilbert Parker
- “Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.”
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.”
~ Robert Browning
And now, if you want to send a card:
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.”
~William Makepeace Thackeray
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?”
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.”
~ Victor Hugo
- “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.”
~ George Washington
Whether you are planning to attend church on Mother’s Day or planning to spend Mother’s Day with all the special moms, we hope your day is filled with warmth and love.
Till then, spread some love and cheer!
Happy Mother’s Day!