A smile is the most powerful tool to help brighten up your loved ones day and also to show them how much you care.
Making someone happy is a heartwarming experience. The best way to show a person how much you love them is by bringing a smile on their face. It is so simple, yet it so effective. It could be all that it takes to make their normal day into a much better one.
Benefits of smiling:
Smiling is contagious.
Smiling lowers stress and anxiety.
Smiling releases endorphins.
You’ll be more attractive.
Smiling strengthens your immune system.
You’ll be more approachable.
Smiling will make you more comfortable.
You’ll seem more trustworthy.
If you still do not believe me, then try some of these simple things to bring a smile on the face of the person you love. I bet, you will not get disappointed.
- Give them a big tight hug: There is nothing more comforting than a warm big tight hug. It provides reassurance to the person. Plan to surprise the person you love with warm hugs. A hug from your loved one is a perfect cure for a bad mood. It’s actually been scientifically proven that hugging reduces anxiety and stress.
So, go on, spread smiles and embrace hugging. Give the person you care about a virtual comforting squeeze.
- Say I love you: Love is all about that special person and you, so make the most of this World Smile Day by whispering softly the three magical words- “I LOVE YOU”, to your sweetheart. These simple 3 words can instantly bring a smile on their faces. It’s a way to make them feel special, loved, and that they are being cared for.
Let the special one know they are the one who has strummed the strings of your heart with the love cards.
- Leave love notes: There’s something really unique about a handwritten love note. It is one of the simplest and often overlooked, ways of letting someone you love know that you care and are thinking of them. It is even a fun way to add a bit of excitement and appreciation in your love-life. Share your love in the form of a note. Slip a note into the wallet before they go to work, or leave one stuck on the bathroom mirror. The little love notes will definitely help in changing their day for the better.
- Surprise them: As they say, actions speak louder than words; lighting up candles, sticking love notes, sending flowers, offering candies or any other thing that comes to your mind, do. Whatever it is spark excitement into your relationship by making something they will remember always. Bake them a cake with all your heart or leave them a paper trial that leads to a cuddly surprise.
- Give sincere compliments: We all love our partners, and telling them I love you is a great way to express affection, but not the only way. There’s a lot many ways of complimenting them and show how much they mean to you. Some of the compliments that will touch their hearts are:
I can’t stop thinking of you.
You turn me on so much.
You drive me crazy!
How did I get so lucky?
You’re just adorable!
Nobody made me happier than you.
This Send a Smile Day is the perfect way to do all these things so that your love keeps smiling.
In this process, don’t forget to brighten up my day as well. Leave a comment below about how someone you love has brightened up your day!
Till then, SMILE…it’s contagious!